Wednesday 3 December 2014

Day one of Homeschool

First day in and to say I am nervous and daunted is an understatement! To top it all I have the worst Flu/cold/virus type thing ever
I emailed the school the dereg letter for ER but I was worried that they hadnt read it so I took a copy and handed it in personally to the deputy head. Fully prepared for lectures, disapproving looks and many questions, she took from me the letter, smiled and wished me luck!! ALL THAT WORRY FOR NOTHING!
Back home we did a bit of handwriting practice, phonics and made some home made ketchup :D

Still feeling over whelmed but happy

My address
and postcode
DATE

HEADTEACHERS NAME
SCHOOL ADDRESS
AND POSTCODE

Dear HEAD TEACHERS NAME

YOUR CHILDS NAME – CHILDS DATE OF BIRTH

I am writing to inform you that we have decided to withdraw our son/daughter from
school in order to take personal responsibility for her education. Please delete his/her name
from the register in accordance with Education (Pupil Registration) Regulation 8 (1) (d)
2006, as she is now receiving education otherwise than at school.
Yours sincerely

PARENTS NAME



No comments:

Post a Comment